If I had a dream show it would be called:
“Capture the moment”
It would be a reality show playing on TLC. Since I love taking pictures it would be a show about taking action shots and making memories of unforgettable events. Since a very young age, I have been watching TLC almost everyday. Reality TV shows have good purposes: to teach a lesson, make someone realize a fact or even just enjoy life and make people happy. I would like to capture people in action which would almost be kind of secret modeling. I always found that the best pictures are action pictures when people are not expecting a camera. My co-workers would be some of the world’s best photographers such as David LaChapelle and Tricia Gosingtian. The purpose of this TV show would be to make people happy by secretly posing them and then sending the pictures by mail to the recipients to see the reaction.
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.