- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.
Received my sash in the mail yesterday! Pictures to follow 🙂
Hi my name is Janick Chartrand. I was crowned Miss Kapuskasing 2012 in Febuary. I then moved on to the Miss North Ontario Regional Canada pageant where I was one of the 8 lucky girls to get chosen to move on to Miss Teen World Canada! I am very excited.
Even if graduation is coming up and everything is overwhelming I am so excited to attend this Pageant in July! I can not wait to meet the other delegates, this will be a great experience I can feel it in my bones 🙂
P.S Go like my facebook page “Janick Chartrand for Miss Teen Canada World 2012
Wow making it to Miss Teen Canada is such a honor! Can not wait 🙂